Monday, November 19, 2007

In Memoriam

It's been kind of a brutal year emotionally, and I've lost many people dear to me.

I will type a list of the people that I have known that have died this year.
Ryan Simpson
Garrette Jones
Elsie Coleman
Elmer Widmer - my father
Ben Straub
Randy Penland
Dyann Buonocore
Mark Blue
Mariposa West
Shirley Latal
Beverly Saylor - mother of a dear friend
Neville Gordon
Tabitha Petrescu
Sheila Delaney - mother of a dear friend
Wave Griffiths
Jeannie Naylor
Tom Adams
Earl McLaughlin
Harry Young - My Uncle
Fred Waltman's Brother
Tiffany Taylor's Uncle
Lynn Mallery
Harley Clendenon
Cheri Robertson

No wonder I weep at times!

No comments:

How the Devil Tells the Story of the Prodigal Son

  How the Devil tells the story of “The Prodigal Son”. “This is what God is like.”      (Remember, he is a liar) In the spirit of “The Screw...